Re: No sound in Firefox

Hi,

Am 2018-03-15 hackte Pierre Frenkiel in die Tasten:
> On Mon, 20 Mar 2017, Marc Shapiro wrote:
>
>> I think that I'll keep my copy of Firefox v51.0.1 around for a
>> while, until I
>> am sure that I don't need to revert to it.
>
>   I reopen this thread, as there are news issues with versions 58 and
> 59:
>   with V58 + pulseaudio: no sound, no message

This can not be true, because I use Debian Stretch,
have FF58 installed and it works perfectly
except that I hate pulseaudio, because it need 5 minutes to start!
(Login up to WindowManager usage)

PluseAudio is the last crap on earth and I do not even know,
WHY everything depends on it (and can not be changed)

It is not even possibel to get rid of it,
otherwise the WHOLE audiosystem will not more work!

--
Michelle Konzack        Miila ITSystems @ TDnet
GNU/Linux Developer     00372-54541400