Unstable Wayland in Debian Testing

Dear all,

Debian Testing for now has a very unstable wayland. I have encountered
dozens of crashes about current Wayland during those months.

When I connect or disconnect an external screen monitor, usb driver, or
even one phone, the desktop environment could crash. And then I login
and found one "core" file appearing in the home directory :( . It drives
me crazy and I am very frustrated with Debian Testing. What's wrong with
Wayland desktop environment in Debian Testing?

Moreover, I submit one bug report
(https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=881893) about my
crashes. But I don't get any response about this thread.

--

My best regards to you.

      No System Is Safe!
      Dongliang Mu