Re: Debian v.9.2.1 DVDs - how long are they good for?

Hi,

Hans wrote:
> I just wantes to mention, that you can just
> burn the new iso on the dvd you read of before.

Now we are in sync.

> I love jigdo-lite. :)

It needs some love to adapt to modern times.

  "jigdo-lite: Final statement about verified ISO is too affirmative"

  "jigdo-file: Jigdo .template file and resulting ISO are only verified by MD5"

Improvement of verification depends on

  "debian-cd: *.jigdo files should be listed in the *SUMS files"
  (For some reason the progress made is not reflected in fresh 9.4 ISOs:
    https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/amd64/iso-dvd/SHA512SUMS
  )

I could also still need proof readers, testers, and MS/Mac experience with
  https://wiki.debian.org/JigdoOnLive
(where i need to remove the prediction that 9.4 will have checksums for
 .jigdo and .template files. Grrrr.)

Have a nice day :)

Thomas