Re: Debian v.9.2.1 DVDs - how long are they good for?

Am Mittwoch, 14. März 2018, 18:35:01 CET schrieb Thomas Schmitt:
Hi Thomas,
I do not agree with you. As far as I know (as my last creation was a long time
ago), you can mount the dvd in jigdo, and then you will only need to download
newer packages not existing on the dvd. All package versions, which are on the
dvd will be downloaded from the dvd and not from the repo.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

So you save bandwith.

Happy hacking!

Hans
> Hi,

, jigdo-lite can use the old ISOs as source for most packages of the