Re: which blend caters to TaL computer programming? . . .

On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 16:22:43 -0400
Cindy-Sue Causey <butterflybytes@gmail.com> wrote:

> Original thought process: So where does Ada fall into all of this? As
> an upfront disclaimer, I found this detail at the very last before
> posting:
>
> License for the run-time library > Proprietary, royalty free.
>
> I personally had never thought about that line of thinking while
> contemplating what language to finally adopt.....

Depends on what you're doing: I gave up on Delphi when the cheap
hobbyist version stopped being licensed for distribution of compiled
code (there was no run-time) and I couldn't justify the price of the
'professional' version just to play with. As it happens, I only ever
sold one program, but I liked to think that I could if I was able to
find a buyer for anything.

--
Joe