An FYI Re: AppArmor permissions to create a specific directory

On 03/11/2018 12:56 PM, André Rodier wrote:
[snip] I reached a point I am satisfied, but I have an issue with AppArmor some
experts may know how to solve.
[snip]

In April 2016 I had sent an email to apparmor-owner@lists.ubuntu.com on an administrative issue

The answer I received said in part:>
It's both for user questions and developer discussion. Traffic is
sometimes bursty. That said, just because you are not a developer, does
NOT mean that you can't and don't have useful things to contribute. Bug
reports, finding unclear or missing documentation and suggesting
improvements, testing, answering others' questions are all valuable
contributions that do not require being a developer to do.

HTH