Re: jessie powermac yboot: ybin fails [solved]

On 03/05/2018 01:34 AM, Felix Miata wrote:
what Debian release are you actually running and what yaboot version
(shown above yaboot boot prompt) have you installed? I'm running Sid
(just upgraded all packages minutes ago) and yaboot 1.3.17.

1.3.16 on Jessie. I've never discovered any indication anything newer than
Jessie was available for a G4. If I s/jessie/stretch/g sources.list, I get 5
errors from apt-get update for failing to find index files.

IIC, powerpc is only existing in Sid currently.