Re: need help on cracking wireless password

Am 2018-02-24 hackte John Hasler in die Tasten:
> Michelle Konzack writes:
>> I was attacked by honny pots of the NSA!
>
> How can you be attacked by a honey pot?

The start a DOS or a hack attemped and if your
system start defending, you are traped...

They claim you have violated the security of an IT infrastructure
(in my case an US nuclear facility) and kick your server off with
the help of your local law enforcement...

In my case, my Mail- and Cloud-Servis is used by a bunch of PMCs
which realy start hateing the USA many years ago...  The behaviour
of the USA is just worse...

Some of my camerads disappeard/vanishe completely unexpected and
much more. Especially the USA are hacking european servers and
spying massively, more then russia and china together...

Thanks in advance

--
Michelle Konzack        Miila ITSystems @ TDnet
GNU/Linux Developer     00372-54541400