Re: how to offer Internet connection?

On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 09:45:15 AM john doe wrote:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_address_translation
>
> https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/14056/what-is-kernel-ip-forwarding
>
> The URLs might be folded by my mailer.

I guess it is my day to make extraneous comments: It is a shame that "fold"
has two meanings very relevant to computers and text.  I prefer to use
"wrapped" for what you are concerned about, I reserve folded for what happens
in an editor with what Microsoft would call collapsible outlining (and is
typically called folding in the *nix editing world).