Re: how to offer Internet connection?

I'm pretty sure part of the software side of this will be setting up sshd-server as securely as possible and installing the fail2ban package for those who make too many mistakes entering passwords for private accounts. If what's envisioned is a public internet site that has its own set of security requirements and problems.

On Tue, 20 Feb 2018, Michelle Konzack wrote:

Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 04:20:09
From: Michelle Konzack <michelle.konzack@tamay-dogan.net>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: how to offer Internet connection?

Hi back,

Am 2018-02-20 hackte Long Wind in die Tasten:
Thank Michelle Konzack?? and John Doe!
maybe the easy way is buy a wireless card for pc and connect it to cell
phone

If you have time, you can get for less then 5 Euro USB Wireless
adapters from eBay... Do not expect, they are working over more
then 10-15m and trough a concrete wall...

or connect pc to cell phone thru a USB connectiondoes linux or XP support
such network connection?

You mean USBNet?  AFAIK it is supported by Win7 Win8 and Win10,
but it should be in first place supported by zour cellphone
which I dubt...  I have not found a singel one where it works.

    On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 1:54 AM, john doe