Re: how to offer Internet connection?

Thank Michelle Konzack  and John Doe!

maybe the easy way is buy a wireless card for pc and connect it to cell phone

or connect pc to cell phone thru a USB connection
does linux or XP support such network connection?
On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 1:54 AM, john doe <johndoe65534@mail.com> wrote:

On 2/20/2018 7:30 AM, Long Wind wrote:

> i have a debian pc that is on 2 networks:
> 1) connected to cell phone access point, cell phone offers Internet connection2) connected to router, thru ethernet interface
> is it possilble for debian pc to offer Internet connection to other pc connected to router?
> Thanks!
> PS: other pc don't have wireless card and can't connect to cell phone

I'm not sure I understand your question:

So you have one Debian box with two internet connections (cellphone AP,
and wired connection to router)?
If so that Debian box would need to act as a router to share those
internet connections to the rest of your network.

--
John Doe