Re: troubleshooting Kmail

On 2018-02-19, Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:

> That would result in my 5 digit balance being moved. However a phone call
> generally resolves the problem, but the threat is there, and they know
> it.

Five digits, huh? Like $102.55?

Of course here they don't have those quaint little Mom and Pop local
banks like they do in America, where maybe five digits (to the left of
the decimal point!) might mean something; but the big boys couldn't care
less about five, five is cacahuètes, you need at least seven to get
anyone's attention (as in customer service) and probably more like
eight.

--
New York was no mere city. It was instead an infinitely romantic notion, the
mysterious nexus of all love and money and power, the shining and the