Re: I do not want to install Linux

And as that page advises, beware the plume:
Studies have shown aerosol droplets are produced by flushing the
toilet, that enter the air of the room. No proven cases of infection
have been found, and the risk is unknown. A Fecal-oral route was
demonstrated for aerosol droplets that are produced by flushing the
toilet. These aerosols are also called "toilet plume".