Re: I do not want to install Linux

[Reply-to <debian-user@lists.debian.org>]

Good afternoon.
You chose the wrong list for your particular question.
Don't worry about it, it frequently happens.

This list is specifically for:
Web pages design and maintenance
Design, structure and translation of Debian web pages. All important
changes to the web site are announced here as well.
[see https://lists.debian.org/debian-www/ ]

For Debian aspects of you problem -- you want
   [ debian-user@lists.debian.org ] described as:
Community assistance and support for Debian users.
Support for Debian users who speak English. (High-volume mailing
list.)
[ https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/]

However, though *derived from* Debian, it's not precisely Debian.
For that reason I would suggest following links from <https://www.kali.org/community/>, particularly <http://forums.kali.org/>.

I suspect that I know what happened, but will not give perhaps erroneous directions.

In any case, "Thank you for reminding me of Kali. It may be a tool I need."

If the links above are unsatisfactory, contact me off-list.