Re: Kmail Broken?

On Sunday 18 February 2018 06:29:34 ernst doubt wrote:

> David,
>    Thanks much for the heads-up.  Do you have a bug report you could
> refer me to so I can check out details? I guess in some sense I'm
> quite "lucky" as I do have one instance that's continuing to function
> properly (on the laptop) even though this one is reduced to being able
> to send emails and can't seem to receive them. I'd like to find the
> relevant bug report (or if there is none yet, open one myself) so that
> I can hopefully aid in troubleshooting the specific issue(s). It's
> hard for me to believe that this piece of software will just be
> abandoned considering how well it was working and how many functional
> options it has (had?).
>
>      ~e
Simple solution, join the mailing list at debian. gmane my be gone for
good from rumors I've read. Send an empty message to
<debian-users-request@lists.debian.org> with the subject "subscribe" or
click on
<mailto:debian-user-request@lists.debian.org?subject=subscribe> and hit
send.
You will get a confirmation message, just hit reply to return it. Done.

--
Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)