SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<debian-user@lists.debian.org>

The last two messages I sent through gmane.org have bounced back to me.

   debian-user@lists.debian.org
     SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<debian-user@lists.debian.org>:
     host bendel.debian.org [82.195.75.100]: 554 5.1.8 <gldu-debian-user-2@m.gmane.org>:
     Sender address rejected: Domain not found

Domain not found. This is quite sudden; it worked, now it ain't working. 'gmane.org' is
the domain that is not currently being found? This all seems outside of my purview (beyond
abandoning gmane, I suppose).