Re: Iptables at boot

On 2/14/18 4:51 PM, Rodary Jacques wrote:
I was just going to give up , and I even installed shorewall, when my last attempt with my very old iptables config (from redhat 7.2) did work. I of course to still get rid of stupid systemd config, but I don't really care since my server is allways up!. Thank you anyway for your hints.
Jacques

If this server is connected directly to the internet make sure the older config is really working run Steve Gibson's shields up (https://www.grc.com/shieldsup) and scan at least the lower 1024 ports.  They should all be green unless you are serving up data like a web page (port 80 and/or 443).

--

...Bob