Re: Finding older ISOs

Hi,

David Christensen quoted that
richey goldberg wrote:
> > That's what I've been using to find the files to plug into jigdo-lite
> > and I get the file not found errors.

"File not found" messages from the user chosen mirror server during
the first pass of jigdo-lite are normal, if the ISO is old. But the
fallback mirror which is given by the .jigdo file should have the
missing ones. In case of debian-8.8.0-amd64-DVD-1.jigdo there are two:
  Debian=http://snapshot.debian.org/archive/debian/20170506T141043Z/
  Debian=http://us.cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/snapshot/Debian/

What do you get as final message of the jigdo-lite run ?

Does the resulting .iso file have the checksum as listed in the
SHA512SUMS form the directory where you found the .jidgo file ?

Have a nice day :)

Thomas