Re: exim4 wont configure resolved

Problem was a complicated smarthost specification which exim4 is happy
to honor bug exim-config postinst could not grok.
error was:

+ RET=20 Unsupported command "${if" (full line was "${if
match{${lc:$header_subject:}}{MarcAtAuslanderDotNameWorkingCheck}{mail.optonline.net}\")
received from confmodule.

Issue may be use of continuation but I'm not sure about that.