Re: I do not want to install Linux

On 2018-02-09, rhkramer@gmail.com <rhkramer@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, February 09, 2018 08:58:24 AM Curt wrote:
>> There once was a hacker from Bali
>> Who did her forensics on Kali
>> One fine day to be rude
>> She modeled in the nude
>> Got fingered by Tom and Dick and Sally.
>
> I'm not a poet, and forget any rules that I may once have supposed to learn,
> but I think this sounds just slightly better (minor wordsmithing):
>

> There once was a hacker from Bali
> Who did her forensics on Kali
> One day to be rude
> She posed in the nude
> Got fingered by Tom, Dick, and Sally.

Right. I miscounted the last line (a syllable too many).

I was going for 9-9-6-6-9 (which I thought was the traditional
thingamajig).

Of course with "posed" instead of "modeled" you're losing word play
(digital forensic models as well as...you get it, I'm sure).

--
“True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class
is running the country.” – Kurt Vonnegut