Re: I do not want to install Linux

On 09/02/18 01:49, Michael Fothergill wrote:

> On 8 February 2018 at 12:30, Curt <curty@free.fr <mailto:curty@free.fr>>
> wrote:
>
>     On 2018-02-08, deloptes <deloptes@gmail.com
>     <mailto:deloptes@gmail.com>> wrote:
>     > Michael Fothergill wrote:
>     >
>     >> I guess I could give it a try.  I have run Bodhi Linux.  That is
>     quite
>     >> good.
>     >
>     > Kali is excellent for network geeks
>     >

>     Dali is great for surrealists.
>
>     Bali is overrated, though (too many bugs).
>

> ​You could make a poem out of this.

You could ...

> There once was a propeller head from Bali
> Whose favourite distro was Kali
> Some bugs fell in his soup
> Creating a  desire to poop
> Making him run to the nearest Khazi

Hmmm ... needs work on both scanning and rhyme, I'm afraid :-(

There once was a scammer from Bali
Who did all his hacking on Kali
The state of Nigeria
He said was inferior
So he routed all his scams through Mali.

Though I'm not sure how much 'hacking' is done by scammers.

And it won't work so well for rhotic accents.

Richard