Re: Re wicd vs network-manager

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 10:51 AM,  <rodaryj@free.fr> wrote:

>         I can't find it but I suppose you mean several connections on the same interface, since the official website says two interfaces won't be possible before version 2.0 (last one is 1.7.5).

No, I was thinking of multiple nics (there are 2 Ethernets in my
box),. But I'd forgotten to mention why I dumped wicd -- on Jessie and
Buster, at least, wicd won't allow more than a single active
connection at a time. I went to /etc/network/interfaces. Takes a
little more thought (and a lot less RAM), but everybody's happy now.

--
Glenn English