Re: libgparted bug.

Hi,

Gene Heskett wrote:
> That is not the problem, something is automounting the partition as soon
> as gparted unmounts the SOB, so by the time you start the resize, its
> mounted again and gparted is locked out.

If explicit unmounting does not help, and if manual execution of the
gparted helper programs shows the same problems, then you will have
to do it without resizing. I.e. the oldfashioned way of making a new
partition with a new filesystem into which you copy the files of the
old filesystem.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas