Can't get my video card running

Hi,

I fetched a new computer few days ago. The equipment are:

Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350-Gaming
CPU: Amd Ryzen 3 1300x
RAM: 16Gb
Video card: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Hard disk: WD green 240 Gb

On this computer I installed Debian-9.3.0-amd64.
I've first tried to install the video card. I found a particular driver for Linux from Ndivia's website. And then I bigan to install it...

Filename: NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-375.20.run

I ran the file in Konsole, but then installation started to ask me packages I should install first.

First ask: 'gcc' -package, I installed it, another try to install -> didn't get through
Second ask: 'make' -package, installed that too, another try to install VC-driver -> didn't get through
Third ask: [some package which I don't remember!!??],installed that too, another try to install VC-driver -> didn't get through
Fourth ask: 'kernel-source or kernel-devel RPM' or define '--kernel-source-path

But my src folder does not contain kernel-source. From which folder should I look the kernel-source?

Then I tried some guides from web:

https://linuxconfig.org/how-to-install-the-latest-nvidia-drivers-on-debian-9-stretch-linux

I did as I was ordered in the pages and restarted my computer. But after that everything seems to be the same. From where can I set resolution and other videocard adjustments?

How could I install my video card in first place?

--
Friendly regards

Erkko Lahnajärvi