Re: Dabian: AMB64: newest stable ver: Torrent: URL needed with one large .iso file

On Wed 31 Jan 2018 at 11:19:00 -0800, BM-2cU2yWYBXRkEkCTkmS6d5htLPkU7wcTZT1 wrote:

> I am in need of one large .iso image for Dabian AMD64 (stable latest ver)
> to download via torrent and mount on a 16 GB USB flash drive to then
> install to a AMD64 hard drive via the USB flash drive.
>
> I can only find the DVD1.iso, DVD2.iso, & DVD3.iso images and I only know
> how to mount one .iso image to a USB flash drive to install to a hard
> drive (it looks as if I would need three USB flash drives for the three
> separate .iso files).

You are not subscribed to this list. Please will you indicate whether
you are reading replies to your post and are able to respond to them.

Otherwise (speaking only for myself) my responses will be confined to
this one.

--
Brian