Dabian: AMB64: newest stable ver: Torrent: URL needed with one large .iso file

I am in need of one large .iso image for Dabian AMD64 (stable latest ver)
to download via torrent and mount on a 16 GB USB flash drive to then
install to a AMD64 hard drive via the USB flash drive.

I can only find the DVD1.iso, DVD2.iso, & DVD3.iso images and I only know
how to mount one .iso image to a USB flash drive to install to a hard
drive (it looks as if I would need three USB flash drives for the three
separate .iso files).

Kind Regards.