Re: Re: Iptables at boot

Hi

Many things happened since my first message: I first had to get rid of connman (connection manager), which insisted to preset iptables rules without any notice. My Debian box is uset as a DNS chrooted server (also I had to modify bind9.service behaviour), and I use iptables to do NAT, since I have one routable address for several clients. With Jessie I managed to have all this working. When upgrading to stretch, because of a stupid error with grub on my RAID system, and of an insufficient backup, I lost most of my config. Thanks for your help. When everything will be OK, I surely will have the use for your answers.

Jacques