Re: Playing or Ripping UDF CDs Under jessie

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 12:03:27PM +0100, Thomas Schmitt wrote:
Hi,

i wrote:
> They saw a CD and tried UDF. Cluelessly and in vain.

Jonathan Dowland wrote:
They did that because of the fstab line which specified udf, and the
presence of a data track on the CD.

The "problem CD" is pure audio. No indication on Table-Of-Content level
that there would be sectors readable by READ(10).

I thought you'd identified that track 17 (at least) was marked as a data
track, but I might not have been following the discussion closely
enough.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland