Re: extracting file with xz file tar.....

On Friday, January 26, 2018 05:50:45 AM Curt wrote:
> On 2018-01-26, David Wright <deblis@lionunicorn.co.uk> wrote:
> >> Yes, my bad, that is intended for the amanda list, whose new owner is
> >> attempting to emulate yahoo all those years ago by claiming copyright on
> >> everthing the server passes thru. Yahoo got burned at the stake in court
> >> over that, and now CARBONITE INC is replaying it. I need to figure out a
> >> way to make kmail use an individual signature per list. Without
> >> concocting 40+ more identities.

> It appears kmail has "identities" now (but maybe not then in the Wheezy
> version) that would allow you to juggle several different personalities
> (Gene, Maurice, Mr. Heskett, etc.) with discrete settings for each.

Just a data point or two:

   * kmail in Wheezy has identities

   * (more relevant to a different thread--I'll probably respond to it as
well)--kmail in Wheezy does not need Akonadi (sp?)--if kmail in a later
version of Debian requires Akonadi, I'll be looking for another email client