Re: extracting file with xz file tar.....

On Friday 26 January 2018 04:52:54 Curt wrote:

> On 2018-01-26, Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:
> > In the meantime I'm trying to train this old dog to delete those 2
> > lines when the message is not aimed at the amanda list.
>
> Just let us talk to Maurice and we'll work it out with him.
>
> > Cheers, Gene Heskett

Chuckle;  The name on the birth certificate is Maurice Eugene, but I've
been just Gene for 83 years. But my bank made me use the B.C. name on my
account about 3 years ago ands its been a C.F. ever since.

Sorry about that but it is what it is.

Mother never called me Maurice even when she was mad at me. A habit 80
years in practice is too damned late to fix now.

Heck, I wasn't even born a Heskett, that was one of the first things I
changed as soon as I turned 21. Its a name change to honor the good
honest man that raised me, not the runaway father I've never met. And
its on file at the Johnson County Iowa courthouse in late 1955.

I always figured if I was ever to meet my blood father, we'd have a few
rounds of a boy named Sue, but I've had the ultimate revenge by
outliving him since he'd have to be north of 100 yo now.

Now you know most of "the rest of the story".

--
Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)