(resend) trouble installing Debian 8.10 via netboot

(Re-sending this msg, 1st was sent on Jan 19 2018,  not sure why it did not reach the mailing list...)

Hi,

In our organization, we are using netboot to auto provisioning the systems, since the netboot kernel was updated in Dec 5 2017 for Debian 8.10, we were not able to install any of the physical systems (vms works).
I can install Debian 7 or 9 on the systems fine. It gives various errors depending on the machine hardware, error varies, ex,

1) Kernel panic, not syncing - Attempted to kill init: exitcode=0x0000000b
2) The attempt to mount a file system with type ext4 in SCSI1(1,0,0), partition #7 (sda) at / failed.
3) No root file system is defined, please correct this from the partitioning menu.

Does anyone know the work around of this?

Thanks!