Re: Radiotray fails in stretch

Eike Lantzsch wrote:

> And that's it. I don't have any experience with radiotray and have no
> suggestions.
> Is it still maintaned?
> For now I'm going to deinstall it again. No time nor energy to
> investigate.

looks like a shit program to me - just wondering how it got it into debian
packages.
When I read first this post I was thinking there is an app for controlling
radio receiver but it turns out it is online radio - WTF! online radio is
not a radio like terrestrial broadcast. Each online radio offers nowdays a
HTML5 stream, which can be automatically played by any HTML5 compatible
browser.

correct me if I am wrong

regards