Re: Problem using "dpkg -i"

On 01/15/2018 11:38 AM, Sven Joachim wrote:
On 2018-01-15 01:32 -0600, Richard Owlett wrote:
[snip]
2. Is there a recommended HTML editor in the repository that"
    A. simple UI
    B. can render the code so I can tell if my changes display
       as intended?

There is bluefish, but it only supports previews via an external browser
(according to the package description, I have not used it myself).

Not for this project. But the manual hints it would useful for other things. Much reading ahead.

Thanks