Re: debian CD's DVD's

On 01/11/18 20:17, arne wrote:
In the past it was possible to download debian cd's dvd's so one could
have a full debian at home.
Now this is not possible, I am missing some links?
The jigdo files do not work nowadays too.
The maximum debian you can get nowadays is 3 DVD's.
The rule seems to be a fast internet connection nowadays!
Am I missing some links?

https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/amd64/iso-cd/

Only the first few images are available! Where are the rest?

We don't store/serve the full set of ISO images for all architectures, to reduce the amount of space taken up on the mirrors. You can use the jigdo tool to recreate the missing ISO images instead.

https://www.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/

It looks like only a few CD's are available:

https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/amd64/jigdo-cd/

But the full set of DVD's and BD's are available:

https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/amd64/jigdo-dvd/

https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/amd64/jigdo-bd/

David