MATE needs testers for Atril PDF accessibility

Good morning (from a fresh new debootstrap'ed Stretch Stable). Just
found this request for feedback regarding the Atril PDF document
viewer. I'd actually never heard of it until just now. Decided their
request for feedback might be a mutual knowledge benefit kind of deal
with the wider audience here at Debian-User.

What's attached is all I know about Atril (for now). The original post
is over at Debian-Accessibility:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-accessibility/2017/12/msg00009.html

A partial description from Atril's "apt-cache show" output:

++++++
Recommends: default-dbus-session-bus | dbus-session-bus, gvfs
Suggests: caja, poppler-data, unrar
Breaks: libatrildocument3 (<< 1.13.0)

Description-en: MATE document viewer
 Atril is a simple multi-page document viewer.  It can display
 and print PostScript (PS), Encapsulated PostScript (EPS), DJVU, DVI and
 Portable Document Format (PDF) files.
 .
 When supported by the document, it also allows searching for text,
 copying text to the clipboard, hypertext navigation, and
 table-of-contents bookmarks.
++++++

I just gave it a quick test run through apt-get via XFCE4. It's only
~8MB worth of download so I'm going to give it a peek as a potential
new alternative PDF viewer.

PS Wasn't quite sure how to forward this so I left it attached in
whole directly below. That will make it easier to delete my rambling
while grabbing the whole of the original if it turns out to be of
interest to anyone. :)

Cindy :)
--
Cindy-Sue Causey