Re: Embarrassing security bug in systemd

Hi,

uh, I guess you ought to have used your time to check your machine and
read some docs instead of figuring out how to best insult the debian
developers ;)
(scnr)

On 06 Dec 2017 22:52:17 +0100
Urs Thuermann <urs@isnogud.escape.de> wrote:

(...)
> I wonder how can such a severe bug make it into a Debian stable
> distribution?  And is this just an insane default setting on Debian's
> side or is it yet another instance of brain-dead systemd behavior?

Maybe I am just a brain-dead loony, but personally I prefer to be able to
shut down or reboot my system without having to type a password. If you
do not like this behavior you might have to learn how to define
polkit rules.

Regards

Michael

Lots of people drink from the wrong bottle sometimes.
		-- Edith Keeler, "The City on the Edge of Forever",
		   stardate unknown