Bug (?) affecting dramatically laptop battery life introduced in the latest debian testing updates

Dear All,

I apologize in advance if this is not the correct forum: I am
following the instructions at
https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting.en.html in the case in which the
user is not sure of which package is affected.

I have a Lenovo T460P, and with stretch I enjoyed a reasonable battery
life (~4 hours). At the beginning of November I switched to buster,
and things were still OK.

Last week I made an upgrade as usual, and since reboot the battery
lasts half an hour to one hour tops, which led me to think that a bug
has been introduced in the latest updates.

I am not sure of how to pinpoint which is the package responsible for
that, although I suspect it might be either the ACPI package or the
battery module of the kernel: could you perhaps please suggest me the
best way to pinpoint the culprit for producing a detailed bug report?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Pietro