Re: [Stretch] apt-get has no updates?

On 07/05/2017 08:20 AM, Dejan Jocic wrote:
[snipped original message]

As explained before, settings for unattended-upgrades are in the
/etc/apt/apt.conf.d/50unattended-upgrades. You can set it to download
and install just security updates, which is default. Or, you can set it
to download and install all updates, if you uncomment certain lines, or
add new ones. Think that you can also set it from apper, or
plasma-discover, whatever kde uses these days. Or
software-properties-kde, if it is similar to software-properties-gtk.

I've uninstalled apper and plasma-discover when I did my install because I am not into gui-based updating of software. My bad, I guess! KDE seems to have installed both of those by default. If I need to make the changes, I think I'll go with your suggestion of editing the file.