Re: [Stretch] apt-get has no updates?

On 06/30/2017 06:56 AM, RavenLX wrote:
I think I might have a problem. I do the sudo apt-get update and then
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade and ever since I have installed Debian 9
(after the official release) I have not seen any updates. Yet in Ubuntu
14.04 server there were updates to the kernel and to Apache. I've been
watching Debian-Security and noticed there are some updates coming up.
But I haven't seen any when I go to do the update.

How did you get sudo? Users do not have sudo rights by default.

Also, if you used the live dvd it's screwing up apt gpg-keys and you will not see updates until the keys are fixed. Or maybe you have some other kind problems.
--
Jimmy Johnson

Debian Stretch - KDE Plasma 5.8.6 - Intel G3220 - EXT4 at sda7
Registered Linux User #380263