Re: pointers to material for using netbook's wireless as access point

I now have connection for both the wireless and the netbook that is acting
as the AP. I took out the bridge entirely, quit trying to play with
port forwarding,
just used dead simple setup. dnsmasq was the only missing piece, if I had
not been focusing on bridging.  Bridging is probably for the other direction.

But the wireless is pretty slow, so I'm not sure I'm finished.

I have to go take care of some family business, when I'm done I'll
post the details.

But it's really pretty simply. I was just working too hard.

--
Joel Rees

Randomly ranting:
http://reiisi.blogspot.com