Re: Becoming familiar with Debian's BTS

On Thu 01 Jun 2017 at 13:47:49 -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:

> Before replying to a post, please read *ENTIRE* post. Even, or especially,
> what you snip.

The post I replied to has two queries, which are not related. The
portion snipped was the second question. It might have passed you by
that I responded to this part with an post at

Why you should assume the entire post had not been read is beyond
comprehension. Please try to keep up with events instead of depleting
this months supply of capital letters and asterisks..

--
Brian.