Re: Stretch & Safely Replacing systemd? AntiX

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AntiX

[antiX is a Linux distribution, originally based on MEPIS, which itself
is based on the Debian stable distribution. It initially replaced the
MEPIS KDE desktop environment with the Fluxbox and IceWM window
managers, making it suitable for older, less powerful x86-based systems.
Unlike Debian, antiX is "proudly systemd-free".[this quote needs a
citation] systemd does not support old hardware very well due to its
virtualization-based development.]

Although I wanted to give it a try their webpage is full of scripts and
invisible as html, their forum rejects registration without a verified
ISP IP.  Questioning their forum admin on why would he require a real IP
to participate in such a forum did not result to ANY answer.  So, I
became an anti-ANTIx fan for all that this intro implies.

Aquarius:

--
 "The most violent element in society is ignorance" rEG