Re: Before I install Debian

On Sunday 12 February 2017 02:49:41 John Culleton wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Feb 2017 14:13:20 -0700
>
> Bob Holtzman <holtzm@cox.net> wrote:

> > > Have you looked at Master PDF Editor 4?
> >
> > It's better than Adobe in that they have a current version for linux.
> > They are, however, closed source.
>
> I think the main point is being missed.

Yes, by you.  You asked whether Adobe Acrobat, which is a proprietary program
belonging to Adobe, would run on Debian.  Sven said no.

Other people found that too short and are trying to find a way to help.  You
have your answer.  Modern Adobe Acrobat will not run on Debian.

You can either try out some of the suggestions or not try out some of the
suggestions.  But you have your answer.

Lisi