Re: Experiences with BTRFS -- is it mature enough for enterprise use?

Le 30/12/2017 à 00:48, Jan Vales a écrit :

You still can go md-raid + btrfs, if you want some btrfs features.
Snapshots (and send/receive) are what I really love on my laptop and
could not live without anymore.
(fulldisk encryption may be mandatory, as btrfs at least some time ago,
had the tendency to brick itself, if it sees its uuid on multiple disks
at the same time (md-raid1))

How could it see its UUID on multiple disks with the default md superblock format 1.2 ?