KDE-Plasma Hibernation

Hello,
Please, forgive my bad English here.
I would like to have the opportunity of choosing to hibernate my system running a debian/buster kde-plasma environment for maybe a year already, but I can't find a way to make the Kickoff>Leave menu to show any choice other than system> quit or restart (apart from the usual session options).
$ systemctl hibernate works nevertheless as expected in a konsole terminal.
So, I googled of course to find a cause and a cure to this odd behavior.
What I tried was this :
Create a file : /etc/polkit-1/localauthority/50-local.d/enable-hibernate.pkla
With this content :
[Re-enable hibernate by default in upower]
Identity=unix-user:*
Action=""> ResultActive=yes

[Re-enable hibernate by default in logind]
Identity=unix-user:*
Action=""> ResultActive=yes

... to no avail ...

Does this ring any bell to anybody of you ?
Thanks in advance to any piece of advice.

Rudu