Re: aplay fails on amd64 laptop

Pierre Frenkiel wrote:

> It's a strange way to help people to say them "find yourself"
> Generally, when people ask for help, it's that there are, like me,
> too stupid to find themselves.
> I suggest to avoid useless posts

but I told you also about plughw - no?

a brief look into man aplay tells you the -f option could be used example -f
cd (I think it was 44100Hz)

no idea why you are so resistant to getting the knowledge yourself - the man
page is even not that long and you should start reading yourself.

you know there are two types of help: feed the hungry or teach them make
food themselves - I prefer the 2nd one - you the 1st one - no reason to get
personal

regards