Re: Re: Sony Memory Stick problem on Debian 9 stable

> First off, check that your card reader HARDWARE supports the MS. Have
you read the Wikipedia page on Memory Sticks? There are almost as many
variants as Secure Digital has.

Yes, I have read that article and my memory card reader claims that it
supports Memory Stick and has a slot for it and I think when it is
detected by system, this means my memory card reader can read this type
of memory card.

> Secondly, have you checked for physical switches on the Memory Stick?
There might be a read-only switch; there might even be a bank-select
switch.

Yes, it has a *Lock* switch, it is set to open.