Re: [OT] Relavant mailing list or USENET group

On 12/03/2017 04:07 AM, Curt wrote:
On 2017-12-02, Richard Owlett <rowlett@cloud85.net> wrote:
This is part of my search for a LINUX PDA. [1] [2]

Me me me me me me me.

Ahhh Documented potential market has increased again.

https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/4biamr/a_list_of_handheldpocket_linux_computers/

More proof of historical market interest.
Doesn't address my market segment:
  1. list includes ONLY devices with keyboard. I prefer no keyboard.
  2. most discontinued or never made {some in crowd funding stage}.

Be a real hacker and make a NODE:

https://n-o-d-e.net/terminal_2.html

<chuckle> And that's mild compared to what people who know me would say about me and DIY or hardware hacking being mentioned in same sentence.