Re: [OT] Relavant mailing list or USENET group

Richard Owlett <rowlett@cloud85.net> writes:

> 6. *NOT* be a "smartphone".

What specific features must the device omit, to meet this criterion?

Is it sufficient that the device does not connect to a cellular
telephone network? Or are there other features (which, specifically?)
that must also be omitted?

--
 \       “My business is to teach my aspirations to conform themselves |
  `\              to fact, not to try and make facts harmonise with my |