Re: cups config for Brother HL-L2340DW

On 11/22/2017 02:26 PM, Siard wrote:
Pierre Frenkiel:
[...] but no way with CUPS.

Did you try the CUPSwrapper driver for your model supplied by Brother
itself?

http://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadlist.aspx?c=gb&lang=en&prod=hll2340dw_us_eu_as&os=128

I have a similar driver for another Brother model, and it works fine
with it.

Agreed, once you figure out their driver install system, it works just fine. But, I'm using USB to avoid adding wifi to the problem. I also installed Gutenprint, which it seems to like. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html